There are a number of reasons that member accounts get suspended:
1. Too many "wrong clicks". If you click the wrong surf icons too many times, the system will automatically suspend you. (Please submit a support ticket and let us know what caused this.)
2. Cheaters using bot software. This is self-explanatory.
3. Numerous accounts with the same IP address. We only allow one account per IP address. However, in the case of family members living in the same household, please submit a support ticket and we will take these requests on a case-by-case basis.
4. Invalid email addresses. When you sign up for an account at eTraffic Freedom, you agree to receive our emails. If you do not want to get our emails, then you can delete your account.
5. Inappropriate sites submitted. Adult content is not allowed period.
<< Go back
Powered by Help Desk Software HESK - brought to you by Help Desk Software SysAid